Merry Christmas all!

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
Here on the eve of Christmas, I wish all that celebrate a great day, and end of week!

The way it is falling this year many people in the US loving it for a very long weekend :)

It si going to be very white back at home (for my area of TX)...too bad I am not there. It has dropped 6 degrees in the last hour and blizzard like snow, expected 4 inchs of accumulation when yesterday was in the 60s....that means that would be about 8-10 inches in places were it was freezing before the snow!

It's warmed up from -30c to about -10c so it should be a relatively warm Christmas... balmy as a matter of fact ;-)

It si going to be very white back at home (for my area of TX)...too bad I am not there. It has dropped 6 degrees in the last hour and blizzard like snow, expected 4 inchs of accumulation when yesterday was in the 60s....that means that would be about 8-10 inches in places were it was freezing before the snow!

What!? It snows in Texas 8o

We're in MD and just had that blizzard. Wasn't too bad though.

Merry Christmas everyone!

It does snow in Texas. I am actually here now but on the other side of the state visiting my grandparents. We had heavy snow today here as well (east texas), but no accumulation. It is sleeting and well below freezing out now.

Back