Morning Outages

First off, I am very happy with my service. I am placing this question here, because its more of a general question that needs answering, than a specific issue requiring a ticket.

Almost every morning around 7-9am EST, one or more services are not working with my website. Usually its the control panel and/or my sole mySQL database for a forum. I'm getting a lot of complaints from my audience about it. Is there some type of daily maintenace going on around this time?

Thanks for any help.

Not at all. There was an issue with the MySQL database server but that was corrected (a few days ago) after we increased the number of connections allowed. This forum uses MySQL and it was never down.

The control panel is currently down for maintenance and today is the first time in a few months that we are doing so

Service down

I have been unable to get into my website this morning up till now. ialsonotice that i cannot get intomy cptoopen a ticket.

website is www.royalconnections.org

please what is happening again?

fola

please send reply tomy emailaddress as well

as at this morning, my website was down, email was down, control panel was down, even your livechat was down.

now all is back on again tonight.

I have been on all of the servers numerous times in the last 18 hours, with no problems at all.

I did just fix a mysql connection error of yours bread_man, it was pointing to a now non existant mysql server, I changed the IP and it is up and running perfectly now.

foley said:
as at this morning, my website was down, email was down, control panel was down, even your livechat was down.

now all is back on again tonight.

There has been no problem on your server (Win2). Email was most definately not down and the control panel was down for 2 hours for maintenance

Are you sure you weren't having an ISP issue?

Very occasionally, I have been unable to access my site, blamed Yash for it, and then found out later that it must have been my ISP connection as my members have been able to post on my Forum OK!

Nathan

PS Sorry Yash

Back