Movable Type plugins

jag5311

Perch
Well, this certainly is a bummer. I leave for a week on my honeymoon and posted on my website that is what I was doing and I was hoping to get alot of responses and come back 6 days later only to find there were zero responses.

At first, I thought this was because there were alot of people with no heart. But it turns out they COULDN'T reply because the movable type plugins are not installed, as they were last Friday before I left.

Any chance we can get these installed again?

Also, it seems like whenever there is a server issue, these plugins get deleted or removed. Any chance there can be a default backup plan that whenever something happens, these plugins are automatically installed or there is a plan of attack to get them installed when this does happen?

Thanks
Bryan

No one has added or removed any plugins that I know of. What server are you on that had a problem?

I belive WIN 5 but I am not 100% sure. Here is the error message I am getting. I did not receive this last friday.

Code:
Got an error: Unsupported driver MT::ObjectDriver::DBI::mysql: Can't locate DBI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: ........yada yada

Sounds like Object Driver isn't installed or something. Basically, I am unable to access the admin section of movable type and this prevents people from posting comments on my site and allowing me to make posts.

That is all already on win5, I just went to install them and it replies already isntalled.

can you think of anything else that it could be then? Hopefully I wouldn't have to upload the files again from my side.

is there any chance that plugin can be removed and "reinstalled" to see if that makes a difference. Maybe something is corrupt with the current plugin.

already done.

I will need to know the domain and make sure it is on the server you mentioned.

Fixed, sorry I was in and out today and never saw this message, next time you might want to private message me.

Back