Moving to reseller accounts

eDreams

Guppy
Hello,

We've signed up for a reseller account today, and so far everything's working just fine.

Now, we want to move the domains that we've got on our old hosting account with you, but not all to the service domain of our reseller account.

We want to setup accounts for each of the domains that we've got signed up on the same Value Hosting account now. Can this be done with the aid of you guys or do we have to remove the domains manually from our 'old' plan and then add them as accounts on the new one?

Submit a ticket for the same stating the accounts you want to move under your reseller account. Also mention the reseller account details you want the accounts to be moved to.

I did so, and got a reply that I could do this myself through the reseller CP and got a URL to the H-Sphere Reseller Guide but can't find anything about this here. Anyone care to enlighten me on this? (it's ticket #24146)

Sorry, our Tech Support guy was wrong on this, that you can move the domains to the reseller account on your own. You need to send in a ticket and we do it from the Admin CP. All your domains under the old login have been moved under your Reseller account.

Back