MS SQL 2000 to 2005 Database Migration

I am not sure why but the sql 2000 side has a bad mixup of table ownership....I am not sure who did this if a tech trying to help you, or what..

I am trying to help but need more info.
I am not seeing that anyone did anything on the 2000 side here, so a bit confused.

There have been some cases where I've had access to other DB for example I could generate scripts for others DBs. I think I submitted a ticket about this a long while back but I' not sure if it was addressed. I made no changes to the sql 2000 side so I'm just as confused about what happened. My last request was to alter the schema or provide advice on how to do it my self on the copied SQL 2005 DBs. The techs replied that they completed the tasks on the 2005 DBs except one which had a schema bound index which could not be altered. Somehow what ever was done appears to have altered the schema of both the 2000 and 2005 SQL DBs.

So I can get this web site working correctly, can I just do a restore from my local DB in SQl 2005 or can you do it for me on your end?

This outage/DB issue has been solved, thanks Stephen and Jodo! Just need to finalize the DB migration now...

Back