MSSQL Still Down

coldfusionman, that's impossible. We made no changes to the old MS SQL server

Are you sure you didn't change the password or anything?
I'm pretty sure now that you are using the wrong password here.. I'll reset it for you..

Yash said:
coldfusionman, that's impossible. We made no changes to the old MS SQL server

Are you sure you didn't change the password or anything?
I'm pretty sure now that you are using the wrong password here.. I'll reset it for you..

look, this is BS... Why would my site have been down this morning if it was OK? I hadn't done anything and the site was down. According to your statement, it should have only gone down after I made your requested changes according to your e-mail. So your logic is flawed. I have tried any login possibilities that it could be and it still doesn't work...

I was never blaming you, I just asked if you had changed the password

The password you sent us by email is the correct one. But the one you entered in your configuration files was different.. Additionally, you deleted your user from the control panel. We are correcting that, resetting your password and modifying your configuration files

Yash said:
I was never blaming you, I just asked if you had changed the password

The password you sent us by email is the correct one. But the one you entered in your configuration files was different.. Additionally, you deleted your user from the control panel. We are correcting that, resetting your password and modifying your configuration files

Been another hour that I have been down. What's the status?

X( ?(

Going on another hour... Been down for almost 7 hours now. WTF is the deal? There is no way I could ever recommend this kind of service to any of my clients...

X(

Database has been restored. Support is creating Stored Procedures right now.

coldfusionman
Your database on the new server is an exact copy of the database on the old server.. There is nothing wrong from our side

and as I said, if you are having problems, you can use the old database server, just update your ticket asking your datasource be updated

Your problem has been fixed by our support team. Your old database on the old server was working perfectly... We reimported the data files directly from the server rather from backup

All you had to do is change your connection to use the old database server but according to, was not working. That is not possible since we just reimported the filers from the old database server and your site is coming up fine

Back