mssql11 timeouts

I'm getting errors continually, timeout mssql11 but I have no answer in my tickets about this issue. This issue is during 10 houres

Hello,

We are constantly monitoring the server making sure there is no further abuse on it .
The server seems to be stable now.
We have replied your ticket. Plesae check it.

just FYI,

we have alerting on your site that uses this server and know when such is happening, the user that caused this has already been sent notice quite a few hours back now.

I'm having timeouts last 8 hours, and right now I have check and I get timeout error. I have resend it to ticket system

some body can investigate this error, please?

Message: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Stack trace: at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSourceView.ExecuteSelect(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments)
at System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback)
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.DataBind()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.GridView.DataBind()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.EnsureDataBound()
at System.Web.UI.WebControls.CompositeDataBoundControl.CreateChildControls()
at System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls()
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

I have no update in my tickets, only "try again", and the issue is going on . I need to know wich is the real cause of all this. Last month was a hardware issue on mssql11, yesterday was a abuse on the server and it was controlled, and today I have no asnwer after 6 houres getting errors

Why there is not any thread about this issue in the Outage section ? Nobody has mssql11 issue? Sorry but I can not believe it

we are monitoring mssql11 as I said before, every minute, and not seeing such timeouts as you, and in the past we have.

There was not a hardware error ever on it, there was abuse and a DRIVER issue, which is not hardware, it is software.
2 users have been given notices on MSSQL11 about abuses, but the server is not seeing any issue over the last 45 minutes when I have been logged in.

I'm sending to you every timeout I get from ASP.NET . It is not continuous but intermittent and random. If i can do something else to try to discover where is the iisue I'll do, but the issue is there.

Wich is the driver issue? wasn't resolved some weeks ago?

I got right now a timeout. May be a conectivity issue between webserver and mssqlserver? I don't know, but If you say that there is no issue on mssql11, why i get timeouts?

Back