MSSQL4 Maintenance - Friday Mar16 11pm - 2am -compete

Stephen

US Operations
Staff member
We will be moving MSSQL4 off to a new node between 11pm and 2AM Starting Friday March 16th at 11PM CDT. There will be at least 15minutes of outage during this time, but after the outage the server will be more capable, and more stable.

Re: MSSQL4 Maintenance - Friday Mar16 11pm - 2am

I am not sure this maintenance will happen with the HVM5 issue taking the majority of my time, there has been no pre-prep done for the migration period.

MSSQL4 will undergo a quick maintenance 10-15 minutes between 12:30AM and 1:30AM tonight to make the transition to new server complete.

Moving now, a few minutes late but won't be long, no longer than some of issues the server has seen in the last month.

It is taking a little longer than thought, but past the largest files to sync now.

Still is going, I had taken a copy just prior and only changes are moving, when moving sql you have to shutdown the source to ensure the state of transactions move properly, and I guess there were quite a few changes needed as it is copying quite a bit new across.

We have been up for about 15 minutes now, connections coming in and looks good all around.

Back