Multi language support in Horde

Inka

Perch
Hi,

In the past, I was able to change the language of Horde to Spanish. Now the option seems to be doing nothing. Please correct

On the other hand, please let us know if you have solved the issue of the 10000 reopened tickets, so we can submit our requests using the ticket system

Thanks

Please open a ticket with Support. Yes, we were able to fix 10000 reopened ticket problem.

atulkumar said:
Please open a ticket with Support. Yes, we were able to fix 10000 reopened ticket problem.

Ok, I opened a ticket. Try to fix this today because the customers have detected this and are complaining now

The problem affects Horde AND Squirrel. None of them accepts Spanish

Inka, I guarantee you that we are working on your request and are doing everything to get Spanish support working on webmail

Yash said:
Inka, I guarantee you that we are working on your request and are doing everything to get Spanish support working on webmail

Thank you. Support installed Spanish in Horde.

However, up to now, Squirrel remains in English only. Support answered that they will be updating me, but that was yesterday too.

Please let me know when the spanish language will be available in Squirrel

Two days and it's not installed. What happens? It's so dificult? In the past this was working ok, but now, setting the language to spanish has no effect (Squirrel)

Spanish support for Horde Webmail is working

We are trying to find the spanish language pack for SqWebmail

can anybody see if they can change the horde language to portuguese?

I change it to portuguese and it is ok, but when i do something it goes back to English.

Is any body having the same problem.
I tried from several computers and is has the same resolts.

;(
Thanks

Back