My account is suspended WITHOUT Any Prior Notice!!!

gundu

Guppy
I'm your reseller customer for 2 years and so far your service has been great. But today I'm very upset & very dissapointed with your service because you Suspended my account WITHOUT Any Prior Notice!!!

I got an email from abuse saying that one of my domain has violated jodohost TOS ( spamming ). we have never done that.

In fact if you check carefully, the spams come from other people ( aol users ) who used my client's web form and spammed him. He is a spam victim here. and NOT the spammer! Why on earth would he send those emails to his own domain and to himself ???
Look at the senders ( [email protected] ) and the receivers ([email protected] )

People are spamming my clients using his form and you suspend my account. Now all my domains and my clients domain are down.

I sent email to abuse and have opened a ticket RS #ACP-79831-208 then i got a ticket reply saying that i have hole in my form code and my account wont be unsuspended until i correct the code.

How can my client correct the code if his account is suspended ??

I spoke to yogesh via chat but he said he couldnt do anything without abuse dept permission.

I have not received any reply from abuse dept for the last 13 HOURS.

Today, I cant resell your products as my domains are down and my clients are all angry.

Pls UNSUSPEND my account asap.

we only suspended the end-user account responsible for the spamming, not your entire reseller account.

This is standard practise, and we did send an email to you listing the client's abuse. If your client's webscript was used to spam, it still is your client's responsibility. His script must be designed to prevent abuse like this. If we are lenient, our IPs get blacklisted and that affects many more customers

Account has been resumed..

Back