My Ticket system isn't working and I have an urgent need

kjp

Guppy
I've tried to open a ticket twice this morning but the ticket systems isn't accepting new tickets. It behaves like it has accepted the ticket but it never shows up in my Ticket history.

I have an urgent need and would like to get it addressed quickly.

btw, I understand it takes a while for a ticket to appear but I submitted the first one over an hour ago.

Thanks.

It happened to me for vps/reseller accounts as well. Was told to go to live chat as well ... and they helped me just fine :D

I been to Live Chat and have been told to open a ticket in order to be helped. I was given no idea as to the cause of the site being down or the reason I must open a ticket. Then the operator abandoned the chat. It is not very helpful when the site is down to get slow help from a ticket and no help from Live Chat. Stephen or Yash or somebody, if you want details, I'll provide them. I have not been treated nicely for some time and it is aggravating.

We are having some issue with the spam filtering and cerberus getting along, we are working on it now.

Mine just took 80 minutes to show up. So, from what the posts are saying, does this mean that Cerberus Helpdesk sends itself an email from its own interface to open a ticket? That sounds like a silly solution from an application design standpoint.... Does it not use a database backend or something?

Yes, thats how cerberus works.

Regarding the ticket delay, we are aware this is happening occasionally. We are working to fix it. if its urgent and your ticket doesn't show up in the system, please use live chat

Back