Nameservers?

troll

Guppy
What are the name servers for jodohost?

When I enter ns3.jodoshared.com or ns4.jodoshared.com I get an error when trying to register a domain name. The existing domain names I have use these name servers. What should I use?

No, I'm trying to purchase a domain name using jodohosts services.
First, I use the domain name search form on the jodohost.com homepage.
Then I select a checkbox for the domains I want to register and click on the 'proceed to checkout' form button.
On the next page I agree to the 'no spamming' terms and press the 'checkout' form button.
Then I am taken to the customer login page.
Next I am taken to the 'Add Order Page' where I am required to enter the domain name server details.
When I enter these details and press 'proceed' I get an error.

Two of the input fields are pre-populated with the values ns1.g********.com and ns2.g********.com.

I want to change these to ns4.jodoshared.com and ns3.jodoshared.com

I followed exactly the same steps you mentioned without any error. Can you please try again.

Also, you may register domain with defaults name servers. Upon registration, you can change default name servers to whatever you want anytime.

Also, you may register domain with defaults name servers. Upon registration, you can change default name servers to whatever you want anytime.

Thank you Atul. I used the default name servers to register the domain name and then changed them like you suggested. So far, so good!

Back