Need help moving domain

We have had an account with Jodohost for a while now, but have not yet switched our DNS pointer at Network Solutions from our old web host DNS to Jodohost. We are ready to do so now and I would like some assistance to make sure I do this correctly. We already have our site built and accessible through a static IP on Jodohost, I just went to Network Solutions and changed the DNS records to ns1.jodoshared.com and ns2.jodoshared.com. Is there anything else I need to do to make this switch complete?

A related issue is that we host our own mail server for this domain name here in-house. I assume I need to modify our MX record on the Jodohost control panel to make sure that email continues to be forwarded to our own server. is this correct? If so, what information to I need to put in the MX area of the control panel?

Thanks,
Keven

kevendean said:
We have had an account with Jodohost for a while now, but have not yet switched our DNS pointer at Network Solutions from our old web host DNS to Jodohost. We are ready to do so now and I would like some assistance to make sure I do this correctly. We already have our site built and accessible through a static IP on Jodohost, I just went to Network Solutions and changed the DNS records to ns1.jodoshared.com and ns2.jodoshared.com. Is there anything else I need to do to make this switch complete?

This is all that needs to be done:)

A related issue is that we host our own mail server for this domain name here in-house. I assume I need to modify our MX record on the Jodohost control panel to make sure that email continues to be forwarded to our own server. is this correct? If so, what information to I need to put in the MX area of the control panel?

Thanks,
Keven

Please follow the link for Editing DNS Settings
http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/user/editing_dns.html#adding

For further assistance please contact our Support Team.

Thanks with regards

Back