Need immediate help please

Rashid

Guppy
Hi,

I have valuehost account. I have DB backup and restore request in ticket number 18148 which I need immediately. They usually do this kind of task fast but this time I am waiting and waitng. Please tell some1 to help me out.

I asked technical support to get me SQL reporting services as I need it for reports and I have clients who want to see reports and will transfer site on jodohost. Its more than week and I haven't got reporting services yet. Please I need reporting services so that 2 of my clients shift to jodohost. ticket number is 32053.

Please help me out

We regret for the delay.
Your ticket no. 18148 has been replied.

Your request for the SQL server reporting has been
forwarded to our DB admin and it's being looked into.
There were security considerations as to why we
didn't install it immediately.

Your request for the SQL server reporting has been forwarded to our DB admin and it's being looked into. There were security considerations as to why we didn't install it immediately.[/QUOTE said:
Thanks for the response. I had SQL Server reporting services before on jodohost and I used it. I changed my account to value host than I didn't need the services. Now my 2 clients are waiting to move to jodohost asa they see the reports. They will get separate account. I need reporting services to get them to jodohost and my task complete.

I have one more request in that ticket. I have asked for 1 virtual directory. Please tell them to fix it for me.

Thanks

Hi,
I have another backup restore request in ticket no. 18148. Its urgent and need fast. I have posted login name for which I need owner permissions.

So 2 tasks.
1- Restore backup
2- Give alogin owner permissions

Thanks

Any one fulfill my above request. Its been 2 days please and its just retore backup and owner rights for account login.

Your ticket has been replied. Both the task have been
done. Also kindly post the correct ticket no next time,
as the one you mentioned was already replied.

SQL Server agent is stopped. Please start it

Hi,

SQL Server agent is stopped and please start it. My scheduled job is stopped due to that and my users complaning.

The server is working fine. Kindly open a ticket
and mention the exact problem you are facing.

Hi,

I have Valuehost account for 7 months and Tech support never delayed giving me backup and restore. Its now 3rd day of my request in ticket 28223 and still no reponse.

They only respond when I post here. I need little attention because this is annoying.

Thanks

Bump up the ticket or give us a phone call

Tech support does alot of manual work for you every week with all the backups your request.

Tickets do get missed. That is primarily because Hsphere isnt designed to handle the sort of ticket load we have. We are introducing a new support system shortly

99% of the tickets we get are answered within 60 minutes

Back