Network connectivity issue - Resolved

abhishek

Administrator
Staff member
We are seeing a network issue, as many of servers are not connecting from India office. We are looking into it and will post an update soon.

It has been resolved. The incident happened due to multiple fiber cuts outside of the datacenter facility. We were re-routed albeit with a short delay.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

It looks like there is another issue, I am able to connect in the same city here, but looks like fiber cut is again impacting. We've had bad weather here but it has mostly cleared up, but there is possibly some added construction or other matter making the fiber cuts.

This is all outside out network and we are working to get more info, NOC has been called and we are all working to get more info on the details and resolution time.

It is up on our services, and locally, and even a few select locations around the US, but much is not working which we are well aware.

Ping statistics for 173.0.131.249:
Packets: Sent = 8, Received = 8, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 9ms, Maximum = 22ms, Average = 13ms

(this is my ping to JH site right now)

I have found an issue in Dallas through my own research, as I can connect to the servers and utilize them I am checking which routes work and not, and many connections and providers with peering in Dallas and even Virginia are working perfectly fine, gmail, yahoo, bing etc all work, but there is major trouble reaching the cable and DSL provider networks.

I am focusing updates on Facebook and twitter at this time providing them often there, even if no full updates.

199.127.21x.xxx IP addresses are working, only one (large) subnet is working.

ok at this point we are working to get the route accepted anywhere so we can get some level of service up and going, it may not be optimal routes, but getting anything up will be better than now on that subnet as it has the DNS servers for most all.

All IPs and subnets are now LIVE. There may be some sub-optimal routing on the 173.0.128.0/20 subnet range at the moment but working to bring more routes live as well.

Back