New forum layout, suggestions?

ok. forum looks good! no need for changes that i can see. I think the reseller forum needs more support from resellers as well. Only Yash is helping. I have a post in there for all resellers and no one seems to want to help except yash. thats his job of course, but, you know...

Is it a conflict of interest type of thing? I have become aware that most ALL hosting providers (reseller or not) are very stingy with helping other hosting providers.

Maybe im wrong. but there have been almost 50 views on my post and no replies. and its a question EVERY reseller could add their 2 cents to. :D

http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=836

MAKhosting said:
ok. forum looks good! no need for changes that i can see. I think the reseller forum needs more support from resellers as well. Only Yash is helping. I have a post in there for all resellers and no one seems to want to help except yash. thats his job of course, but, you know...

Is it a conflict of interest type of thing? I have become aware that most ALL hosting providers (reseller or not) are very stingy with helping other hosting providers.

Maybe im wrong. but there have been almost 50 views on my post and no replies. and its a question EVERY reseller could add their 2 cents to. :D

http://support.jodohost.com/showthread.php?t=836

Michael,

I always read the posts in there and I am just a Shared Hosting customer. I think the Reseller thing is pretty new at Jodohost, so there are very few experts among us. In fact, you're probably one of the most exprienced, from what I can see. I suspect that many other Shared Hosting customers are also reading with interest and, like me, simply don't have any help to offer.

Things will likely improve as time passes and more people get involved with Jodo's Reseller Plan. For now, you are the big fish in the small pond. I'm not sure where that fits on the scale of swordfish, spiney dogfish sharks, and so on, but I'm not sure I understand that scale anyway. Then again, sharks don't have scales...

riley

LOL! thats hillarious. Well. I am now figuring it out. Yes you are correct. I believe I am one of the few first resellers here. My problem is that I am SOOO impatient. I designed the MAKhosting.com site in one night. a spin off of MAKstudios.com site... and I want to have everything in front of me when i begin my business model. Guess I can't have everything I want. but, I am experienced enough to set it up... but as far as what the plans need. Not much i can do there. I have little knowlege of what some features are and what to charge for them. Anyways, Thanks for the humor. I needed it.

Back