New forum suggestion

riley

Perch
I would like to see a new forum for sharing information related to things like, suspicious log entries, suspicious events, undesirable spiders, spam (maybe), and anything else that seems to fit. "Security" is the first thing that comes to mind, but that might be too specific.

What do you think about this?

riley

Sounds like a good idea to me. Most people might not understand the complexities but that is even more reason to try to share and learn from each other.

sure, I like that idea
Or maybe a broader forum for technical discussion that is not directly related to jodohost..

Yash said:
sure, I like that idea
Or maybe a broader forum for technical discussion that is not directly related to jodohost..

Correct, I didn't want to limit this only to JH-related things. Issues could be internet-wide, or something that is going on elsewhere that the folks here should watch out for.

riley

Yash said:

That might be a good idea as well because there are certain issues that are not related to a webhost and it can get confusing for newbies

Back