New Prices

rmethod

Perch
Hello,
First of all, thanks for the disk space and transfer upgrades. I think it will go a long way in competing with other hosts.

I currently have the Valuehost which is paid up until Nov. Will i see the new upgrades now, or will i have to wait until Nov?

I would prefer not to wait until Nov.

Thanks.
Richard M.

Hey,

You can click on the little icons beside the bandwidth and disk space (on your reseller cp) and increase it to 5 GB and 80GB. That's all is to it.

JH rocks!!! it keeps getting bigger and better.

That is correct, you can click the change icon and change the settings limits to the new plan limits without any problem.

acctually you cant - as far as i know, since i tried that soon as i saw the anouncement - and it said i had didnt have enough funds.

when ever ive upgraded to a higher account (with Shared) in the past ive always had to add the new Resouce limits so i thought id have to with Reseller too, though my billing period should be near the end so i can wait.

Scotty_32 said:
acctually you cant - as far as i know, since i tried that soon as i saw the anouncement - and it said i had didnt have enough funds.

Odd, I upgraded my account to the new resource limits without problem. It could be that you have a negative balance, I believe H-Sphere disallows new resource allocation even if they're free.

subspace is right,

ive just updated my allocation and worked fine. we dont have a negative balance so looks like that was the problem.

Back