new reseller account ?

aussie7

Perch
I'm looking for a Windows reseller plan and I'm about to signup and pay for a reseller Lite plan and want to know is it Windows hosting or do I get Linux & Windows hosting under the H-Sphere Reseller Control Panel ?(

Hi,

As a reseller you can sell plans based on windows + Linux + VPS or any of these. So it completely depends upon reseller :)

aussie7 said:
I'm looking for a Windows reseller plan and I'm about to signup and pay for a reseller Lite plan and want to know is it Windows hosting or do I get Linux & Windows hosting under the H-Sphere Reseller Control Panel ?(

Hi aussie7,

You can choose from both:

http://jodohost.com/reseller.asp

Edit: Unfortunately I made it sound like you need to pick one or the other..you will have the option of using either or both though with your account.

But you can only resell the plain you are under, I am understanding this post by Ravi as saying you can resell any of them under any reseller account.

Maybe I'm way out there and just misunderstanding this thread.

Wheemer said:
But you can only resell the plain you are under, I am understanding this post by Ravi as saying you can resell any of them under any reseller account.
That's correct. As a reseller you buy resources in bulk from us and resell them. You have freedom to sell plans based on windows, linux,VPS (any or all platforms).

Back