No email notification..

Our sites and emails are coming on and offline. When I read about network outages I see there is a schedule in place. Why dont we get these notices by email anymore?

Same goes for "added new servers" notices.

We did email this, and I have confirmed with a number of resellers and customer they got them, and I got them on my test accounts as well.

Make sure the email address in your contact profile in hsphere is correct.

Stephen said:
We did email this, and I have confirmed with a number of resellers and customer they got them, and I got them on my test accounts as well.

Make sure the email address in your contact profile in hsphere is correct.

Just did and email is valid.

I received the notification. But I also received notification without jodo emailing it to me.

Just a suggestion, subscribe to the forums NETWORK OUTAGES and GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

That way, whenever something is posted by jodohost.. you will get the email on top of the mass email that jodo sends out.

Works like a champ. ;)

QuietCalm

QuietCalm said:
I received the notification. But I also received notification without jodo emailing it to me.

Just a suggestion, subscribe to the forums NETWORK OUTAGES and GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS.

That way, whenever something is posted by jodohost.. you will get the email on top of the mass email that jodo sends out.

Works like a champ. ;)

QuietCalm

good advice. taken.
thanks!

Back