No help and no hope for the help system

I sent email to resellersupport but got following error:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at srv.hspherehelp.info.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<[email protected]>:
XSP-XML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<email>
<cerbmail>
/tmp/cerbmail_aSI4td
</cerbmail>
<headers>
<content-type case="a">
<boundary>
----=_Part_64509_17718895.1165274593635
</boundary>
<![CDATA[
multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_Part_64509_17718895.1165274593635"
]]>
</content-type>
<date>
<![CDATA[
Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:23:13 +0000
]]>
</date>
<delivered-to>
[email protected]
</delivered-to>

What's hell going on? My customer sent in email but after over 1 hour it still didn't show up. Live chat guys said it will but when and for how long? Every month I pay $25 for the support and every month you only need to answer a couple of questions (no more than 5 ! ), what I get is this "quality" service?

It was probably filtered out as spam. Please email [email protected] with the email address the ticket was sent to.
I released 3 customers tickets that were caught up in our filtering system today. If the tickets do not show up, please report to helpline

The problem is I have to sit in front of computer for hours to trace it down. If every ticket processing is like this, what's the point of supporting?

A very small fraction of tickets get caught up. Our ticket system is being hit with a flood of spam and hence a few tickets are getting filtered.

If its happening regularly for one of your customers, please email helpline and we'll whitelist them. I've increased the spam threshold as well, should help

Actually you were sending this from gmail.com right?

It seems that some gmail.com addresses are doing this while tickets from other sources have no errors at all.

Back