No input file specified?

Toontje

Perch
Hi all!

I'm a very happy user of Mamboserver portal software written in PHP. Mambo allows you to add modules and components just as eg. PHPNuke does.

With one of the modules i have the problem that the only thing i get from the module is the message "No input file specified.". I looked through Google and the support forums for this module and the only thing i can find is that this is a typical problem of PHP running on Windows 2003.

Does anyone have more information on this problem and specifically how to solve it? I have my site on WIN7 and i don't want to move it to a Unix server.

Thanks,

Ton.

Some of the modules are not designed or tested on windows 2003, and have incompatible php calls, which one are wetalking about specifically here?

Hi Stephen!

I have attached two zipfiles with the code in it. If you have the time to look into this (these are only very small programs) that would be great. If not, i can understand and i will continue my quest for a solution.

Functions are defined in the "com", display on the site is done by the "mod" file. The function that fails is called "showshouts" (http://www.machielsen.net/index2.php?option=shoutit&task=showshouts

Thanks,

Ton.

Attachments

• ShoutIt_com_131.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 129
  • ShoutIt_mod_132.zip
    2 KB · Views: 120
Back