No reply about a ticket on Oracle Issues

shahed

Guppy
I opened a ticket about a month ago for oracle issues(import data from my data to jodohost server). Sunil replied me on 26th of July and since then no reply.
this is getting really bad, after 2 months I cant get my application working.
Ticket #CHI-20287-643

HI,

There is issue with Oracle Control Panel and we are in touch with Oracle Developer to fix this issue, we will update you soon.

Thanks

This is just an issue with the oracle CP, not with the oracle itself, oracle itself is working properly, but the oracle CP is not creating the Oracle users properly. We are working with the develop to fix the problem(this is an outside developer, not psoft like with hsphere itself, oracle is outside of hsphere)

how long does it take? If you are providing some service it shoudn't takes months to solve it? its been a month and half already, i'm still paying my bill though

shahed, you must understand this is a very specific issue to your account resulting from a design flaw. We are doing our best here

Yash
I got the reply from you to switch to another provider after 2 months, basically I paid for 3 months for nothing. not a good impression, and sad part is I do not know what is the problem

Back