No webmail with JodoHost

InkaWeb

Guppy
Dear Yash and/or Atul

I am constantly receiving complaints about Squirrel and you haven't solved this issue in the last three days. I do not know WHAT to tell to my customers, since you don't update me on this issue.

I think you should fix this asap. Please give me the date when all this will be 100% solved

Thanks for you cooperation

I am more of a windows tech here, but can you explain to me what and where this problem occurs so can view it and see if I can get it resolved myself.

Rajneesh will be fixing this when he comes on duty.

It involves editing the qmail configuration files.

Stephen said:
Rajneesh will be fixing this when he comes on duty.

It involves editing the qmail configuration files.

It seems that he could not solve the problem. It's incredible that you cannot fix this issue after four days.

Also, two days after the problem, "support" answered this:

Hi,

I have checked one of your domain "xxxxxxxxx.net" for mailing problem and i have found that is working fine.

If you are facing the problem on any othere domain please mention the domain name and useraccount so that we can check and rectify your problem.

Feel free to contact us for further asssistance.

Regards
XXXXXXX

In fact, all my customers' domains face the problem, not only the above mentioned, however, for the supporter, everything was working "fine"

Rajneesh seems the only person of your support team who is capable of solving problems, but even he cannot fix this trouble. So, is anybody at JodoHost capable to solve this?

No

It's not as simple as Stephen said. it appeared simply because it looked like a configuration error and it was not. We are still investigating this issue and should have it solved shortly. PSOFT has also been contacted about this issue and they'll be working on it shortly.

Rajneesh is not the only person, he is the most experienced with webmail. All our administrators know linux, out of them 2 are very experienced and one new linux administrator will be joining this friday

Maybe you can try to fix my portuguese language problem too. Support is working on it and it will be resolved ASAP for 2 months. I think that squirrelMail team needs less time to release a new version :)

Rabin

Back