Node issue

The node is just going haywire, I may have to perform an offline migration at this point it is getting rebooting while attempting to do the live migrations.

BTW we did not have to reboot the node, it came back up after a bit of network down (1min or so) due to a hung migration. I'm still trying to move what is possible off onto the new node without reboot or further impacting while all servers are live.

The node has rebooted this time on the move of out own website server, and it is starting up now and VMs will be live soon. We did successfully get a couple of virtual machines moved off, but not as many as we'd like.

All the machines up for about 10 minutes and redoing the JH site one now, then we'll work on moving it with a short downtime live to the new node as well. The Billing panel for Linux VPS and new HyperV accounts, and the websitepanel control panel(hyper-v server control) will also move live to the new node shortly.

What a day what a time :( On the new node I assigned a temporary nic to the JodoHost and websitepanel servers, and they are down at the moment because that nic just seems to have died. No client interfacing sites impacted at the moment, just us. But posting to be all open about the issue here!

Made a new wire and had to move it to a server that had 4 network interfaces so I could address it properly on the other network. JodoHost site is up now, Websitepanel will be in 20 minutes or so it is moving to that node with network access now.

ok the websitepanel (hyper-v control server) is good now, online and working.

Now moving focus to getting other client side VMs moved fully.

The move is complete now on CL2-WIN15 and I am going to stop it and bring down to start on the new node.

Just as a FYI, we are continuing with live migrations even though I've considered to attempt offline migrations, I just don't want to take things down more than they have already. The server has been up over 7 hours now without a reboot which is a major improvement. CL1-WIN11 is currently going through the live migration.

• Deleted by Stephen
Show…
The server has really stabilized a lot and given me a moment to rest but about to start again moving the servers to the new node. I am going to reboot CL2-WIN7 now and start a move on it and then bring it back up. there will be a 2nd reboot on this later if it is successfully move. I am trying a new method to move it to the new server since the live migration is failing.

That worked well, CL2-WIN7 is ready to reboot onto the new node now! I will do so in the next minutes.

Plesk MSSQL server is now ready to move and rebooting in the next 5 minutes to do so.

CL2-CF2 and CL1-WIN11 are being stopped for just 2-3 minutes while I start the migration of their files and then start them back up.

Back