Opening a PST file

Mycroft

Perch
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to open a PST file to access calendar entries? I have an organization that maintains a calendar and I would like to make a page to generate a page based on the PST file.

Thanks,

-Mycroft

If you have Outlook installed on that machine you can use the Outlook object model to access the entries.

Hans

Mycroft said:
Hi,

Does anyone happen to know if it is possible to open a PST file to access calendar entries? I have an organization that maintains a calendar and I would like to make a page to generate a page based on the PST file.

Thanks,

-Mycroft

Users are sure to find in pst recovery and outlook express inbox recovery tool, simple yet versatile, to solve potential problems and stay in control of damaged dbx files in the safe folder.

You should do some research into the built-in DLLs on Windows Server systems - some might give you access to PST files through mail objects, however I doubt it unless Office is installed on the server, which it probably isn't.

As far as I know, Outlook Express doesn't use PST files, so there's no direct reason for the right DLL to be on the system by default. Look it up in MSDN.

Back