Payment not received by JodoHost

Inka

Perch
Hello

Some few days ago I paid my reseller account. The outstanding balance was US$35.00 as usual. The payment was sent through 2CO

However I am still receiving the outstanding balance notifications and even an email from "Shiilpa" telling me that I still owe US$35.00 despite I sent him an attachment with a screenshot of the 2CO payment confirmation page

Please look into this bcos I do not want to have any problem with my customers

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the answer. There is no such ticket. I received an email from sales and I replied directly to sales

if you give me your email, I can send you the proofs

Thanks

Payment has been credited to your account. 2CO takes 24 hrs to pass any payment as "Pass" or "Failed" and due to this process we credit payments after atleast 24 Hrs in case of 2CheckOut.

I again like to mention here that if payment has been made by you, ignore the outstanding balance notice about same payment.

Ravi

Thanks, I saw that the balance is 0 now

However, I paid on 25 and your employee called "Shilpa" sent me an email today 29 regarding this issue and my account was showing that outstanding balance.

I ignore the HSPHERE notifications for a while bcos I know this is not updated inmediately, however, receiving an email 4 days later from a Jodohost employee is clearly a different matter

Problem is solved now

Ravi said:
Patment has been credited to your account. 2CO takes 24 hrs to pass any payment as "Pass" or "Failed" and due to this process we credit payments after atleast 24 Hrs in case of 2CheckOut.

I again like to mention here that if payment has been made by you, ignore the outstanding balanec notice about same payment.

You made this payment on 27th not 25th, according to 2CO receipts provided by you to sales.

We got a mail about this payment on 28th from 2CheckOut followed by a "Transaction Pass" email from 2CheckOut fraud checking dept few hrs back.

Billing is not available 24*7, that's why this payment was not credited earlier.

If you received that confirmation on 28th why did Shilpa sent me another notification on 29th??

As I said, I had no problem with receiving notifications from HSPHERE, but receiving them from one of your employees is a different matter. If you had the notification on 28, I do not see the reason for you to send me an emaill on 29

Problem is solved now, what are you trying to prove?

Ravi said:
You made this payment on 27th not 25th, according to 2CO receipts provided by you to sales.

We got a mail about this payment on 28th from 2CheckOut followed by a "Transaction Pass" email from 2CheckOut fraud checking dept few hrs back.

Billing is not available 24*7, that's why this payment was not credited earlier.

Inka said:
If you received that confirmation on 28th why did Shilpa sent me another notification on 29th??
can you forward that email at ravi[at]jodohost.com !

Problem is solved now, what are you trying to prove?
Nothing, but facts must be provided "as and when".

Anyway, I will check this case to see if there was any abnormal service delay.

Ravi said:
can you forward that email at ravi[at]jodohost.com !

I sent you both my first reply and the reply to that email by Shilpa

Ravi said:
Nothing, but facts must be provided "as and when".

Look, I sent you the payment, you receive the notification on 28th by 2CO according to you and then on 29 Shilpa sent me another email to me regarding this issue. The thing that you have to investigate is Why Shilpa DID NOT checked the 2CO e-mail.

Thanks!

Inka, I got the email that you forwarded to me. Will investigate it further.

However, we do regret for that incorrect email.

Ravi said:
Inka, I got the email that you forwarded to me. Will investigate it further.

However, we do regret for that incorrect email.

Ravi, thank you very much

I just want to note that I posted here because I was afraid of a service interruption, and I was thinking that 2CO did not send you the payment. I did not have the intention of bothering you or cause you any problem, so sorry if the discussion got a bit heated at some point

Thanks again for your great service

Inka, no problem. Forum is for your concerns and discussions only.

We do accept if mistake is on our part, to avoid it for future.

Back