Persits.Jpeg.1 error

Nathan

Perch
When running this page (which lists my current wecab pictures): http://www.agni.gr/webcams/index.asp

At the bottome I get the following error:

"Persits.Jpeg.1 error '800a0001'

The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. "

It has happened a couple of times recently, and stops the page showing fully, for a few dyas (I assume until the server is rebooted).

Nathan

Nathan, just had a look - error still there. Don't know what your code is of course, but make sure you are closing any database connections you may have in the code (Connection.Close sort of command), especially if you are looping through datasets and so on. It's easy to forget to close connections, and ASP is a bit primitive about such things (better in asp.net !!).

PS I went on my hols to Corfu 2 years ago - fantastic place - pity I didn't know about your site back then!

All the best

It does seemlike maybe the object is not being closed when finished for this error to happen, have more people been uploading recently? Has anything changed that might cause the comobject to not terminate when the operation is done?

Back