php.ini Modules Path

Hi,

I submitted a ticket for this, but I think maybe my reply got lost in the recent ticket system trouble? It's been a few hours since I responded to the most recent reply. In any case, here's my problem:

I just moved my domains over from a shared account to a plan under my reseller account. One of the subdomains is a coppermine photo gallery that needs php extensions. Previously, I had added a line to my php.ini to point to the loadable extensions. Here's the lines from the original php.ini:

; Directory in which the loadable extensions (modules) reside.
extension_dir = "c:\php\extensions"

I also tried commenting out the line. After doing so, and loading the coppermine photo gallery, the following errors are written to the page:

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php4\php_mbstring.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php4\php_exif.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library 'c:\php4\php_gd2.dll' - The specified module could not be found. in Unknown on line 0

Before we got separated, the tech from the support system suggested I try "C:\HSphere.NET\3rdparty\PHP\4.4.7" for the path. I tried this but it didn't work, I got the same errors that the 3 modules cannot be found.

The site in question is http://photo.killfly.com/

Can anyone suggest the correct path or steer me in the correct direction for a resolution?

Thanks,
Andrew

the new standard path is c:\hsphere.net\3rdparty\php\4.4.7\extensions

for whatever version you can simply change the 4.4.7 to 5.2.3 etc

Back