PHP issues

Ok, I would appreciate some help with this one. Everything has been running fine once we got it setup and ready to go. So, nothing has been changed and now we are getting this error on some of the pages, but not all of them.

PHP Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in D:\hshome\chrisb\aprilraynorrealty.com\include\class\adodb\adodb-csvlib.inc.php on line 206

It shows up at the bottom of the page, so doesn't bother the visitors too much, but still annoying. The site is Site Link and the file it is talking about is attached, any help would be greatly appreicated.

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

• adodb-csvlib.inc.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 91
//Set Error Handling to E_ALL
error_reporting(E_ALL);
was set in the index.php, so it is displaying this notice, you can mostlikely comment this line out and it will take the notice away.

Thanks for the quick response, however I commented out the line you suggested and it didn't do anything. Any other ideas?

Hrm, that was just an idea, I will see if I can find anything else, I know that is where the problem lies, as it is the error reporting feature, just need to know what needs to be done to remove that line.

I played with it last night and couldn't figure it out. Although, PHP is new to me, so any ideas you have would be great.

Thanks
Chris

**UPDATE**
Found the fix by the programmer for the Open Realty program. He created some type of patch for the adodb file.
Thanks again for your help Stephen, also I would like access to the customer only forum.

Back