Zhra

Guppy
Hello
I'm happy to reach you
My web site is , works by php gallery script and php Forum

I would like to get windows server hosting,
My question:

1- is it possible in to run PHP script by windows servers

2-I like to be hosted by you, but I have no experience in transferring websites from hosting provider to another.
If I provide you with my cPannel admin (user/password), do you make that job

Thanks, Best regards
Zhra

1- is it possible in to run PHP script by windows servers
Yes, php works quite well on windows.

2-I like to be hosted by you, but I have no experience in transferring websites from hosting provider to another.
If I provide you with my cPannel admin (user/password), do you make that job

We can do this contact the sales depart on sales AT jodohost.com to get a quote, the move would be all manually done as there is no direct way to import a user leve cpanel account into Hsphere.

Ok thanks for your answer
And I'm happy to hear that
I will contact sales department
unfortunately my website is down now I don't know the reason, but I have a backup in another website

Zhra

If you site is down now, just uploading that backup may be the easiest thing, from there we can assist you with extracting the backup and moving the files to the proper places for the directory layout in Hsphere.

Hello
I review hosting plans, I found out that you provide only one Database (for first plan)
While my website runs by 5 Msql Database
So, I change my idea, because that will coast me allot, and/or if I will bring 5 website

So, my question now focused on the reseller plans especially
Dose reseller LiteHost plan has the same ability (I mean speed I don't care about disk space) like other reseller plans
And should you provide me with name server or I get my own name server (e.g. ns1.xxxxx.com)
Also what User Accounts = 7 Free! means
Thanks for you patient, best regards
Zhra

Hello Zhra,

YOu know you can use table prefixes for MySQL so you can use one database for many applications?

Yes litehost would allow you to have private nameservers and to use up to 33% of the disk space for one account.
it also has the ability for you to have a windows and linux account within the same style control panel. So if you want to run php on linux and asp/asp.net on windows you can do so by running the different areas of a site from a subdomain, it is pretty neat.

Back