phpList mailings failing, ticket "On Hold"

skypanther

Exalted Code Master!
A client's install of phpList stopped working recently. I opened a ticket about it. But, the ticket has been set to "On Hold" status and I'm getting no further info on what's happening.

Ticket is DLN-80901-156

This site has been running for quite some time. They're claiming that all of a sudden, phpList isn't sending proper SMTP auth info. I haven't changed anything with the site configuration.

Sorry to take this to the public forum. But the client is upset and keeps calling.

Tim

A client's install of phpList stopped working recently. I opened a ticket about it. But, the ticket has been set to "On Hold" status and I'm getting no further info on what's happening.

Ticket is DLN-80901-156

This site has been running for quite some time. They're claiming that all of a sudden, phpList isn't sending proper SMTP auth info. I haven't changed anything with the site configuration.

Sorry to take this to the public forum. But the client is upset and keeps calling.

Tim

using port 587? We are seeing occasional issues with port 25 on the web servers.

I found a modification on the phpList forums to add in custom port support. I've enabled that and set it to use port 587. But I don't think that's the problem. It's supposedly processing the queue, but nothing is going out. It's not actually moving through the batches of emails that need to be sent. I still think something is blocking this site from sending.

Back