Please review my site

ben_

Guppy
Hi,

I've just finished this new site:
ImgFree.net

It's all been custom developed, using C#, MSSQL, IISRewrite, and sits on my dedicated server.

Any thoughts on what I'm missing or how it can be improved are welcome.

Most free image hosts run on free scripts, which I thought looked pretty dull, so I've tried to make it look good and function better than the rest.

Thanks
Ben

Ben,

Looks nice. Didn't register - but from the front it looks neat and uncluttered. Loaded nice and fast too.

Greg

It should be fast! It's sitting on an almost empty dedicated server - p4 2.8, 1gb ram etc. :)

Glad you liked it!

I wrote it by hand using C# / ASP.NET and MSSQL for the database.

It's *still* not indexed by Google, the domain used to be someone else's and it expired. It's taken a couple of months just for Google to drop all the references to the old domain ... quite irritating, there's 300+ pages mentioning it and Google still hasn't spidered it.

yes ,i did by my own hand
if u have have any sites ,i will help to you
thanks

WebDesignSlave said:
Looks Nice. Good Job. What program did you use to create it, or did you do by hand.

WebD. :baby:

pls send me your site details to me

ben_ said:
I wrote it by hand using C# / ASP.NET and MSSQL for the database.

It's *still* not indexed by Google, the domain used to be someone else's and it expired. It's taken a couple of months just for Google to drop all the references to the old domain ... quite irritating, there's 300+ pages mentioning it and Google still hasn't spidered it.

Back