Please update the status page

Based on your announce, i send mass mail to my clients with this update of migration time table for MySql8 !!!

3 days passed... What is happening with MySql8 Migration ???

I don't want to be seen as a clown in the eyes of my clients....

X(X(X(
Mio,

We had plans change and it wasn't possible, however the major issues on mySQL8 were resolved that was making it horrible.

This was not an 'announcement' it was an attempt at estimate since several asked, and it was a bit off because of some issues.

Mio,

We had plans change and it wasn't possible, however the major issues on mySQL8 were resolved that was making it horrible.

This was not an 'announcement' it was an attempt at estimate since several asked, and it was a bit off because of some issues.

Thank 4 the reply....
so, is there any date time estimate for MySql8 migration ?
as although "major issues on mySQL8 were resolved" still, server host on different data center causing lag of data / slow web page loading...

* and for the record...
In General, I'm pleased and Happy for JH taking this move...
keep on with the good work and service....
(just PLEASE finish migration all servers and end this nightmare of clients complaint's A.S.A.P.) ;)

Thank 4 the reply....
so, is there any date time estimate for MySql8 migration ?
as although "major issues on mySQL8 were resolved" still, server host on different data center causing lag of data / slow web page loading...

* and for the record...
In General, I'm pleased and Happy for JH taking this move...
keep on with the good work and service....
(just PLEASE finish migration all servers and end this nightmare of clients complaint's A.S.A.P.) ;)

I will let Tanmaya say this as I don't want to misspeak again:)

Just to let you know....
I LOST one of my Biggest Client as for the Migration server slowness and MySql8 proformens.

1. folder protect NOT creating Protect files (ticket: JNQ-51718-690) - Not yet solved.

2. Mysql8 poor benchmark + server poor speed (ticket: LQV-56611-103) - client is not willing to testing it again as MySql8 is still at Miami and web15 at WACO, no point of testing for lag of data/loading.

If i may add my point of view.... I think JH shuld have think about servers relations BEFORE start migration and try to move related servers at the same time window, and not choosing problematic servers first, but fix servers problem if any.

Hop 4 better days to come..... :frusty:

Just to let you know....
I LOST one of my Biggest Client as for the Migration server slowness and MySql8 proformens.

1. folder protect NOT creating Protect files (ticket: JNQ-51718-690) - Not yet solved.

2. Mysql8 poor benchmark + server poor speed (ticket: LQV-56611-103) - client is not willing to testing it again as MySql8 is still at Miami and web15 at WACO, no point of testing for lag of data/loading.

If i may add my point of view.... I think JH shuld have think about servers relations BEFORE start migration and try to move related servers at the same time window, and not choosing problematic servers first, but fix servers problem if any.

Hop 4 better days to come..... :frusty:

the server relations are considered.

There are more server in miami using mysql8 than TX. This is the same reason MSSQL12 is being synced, but not live in TX yet. moving 100's of GB of data in sync for web servers is a time consuming process and can result in worse problems than some remote server slowness if not handled right.

Back