Please!

pehu

Perch
Hi!

Please, why don?t i get any answers on my support ticket questions? Im getting crazy soon. What?s a normal waiting time for, as I see it, quite simple questions?

I haven't figured out what "normal" is on that either. It seems like I usually wait close to 24 hours. It's hard to tell sometimes because it seems that the e-mails from H-Sphere don't get sent out so I just have to keep "checking back" into my control panel to see if the ticket has been answered or not.

devorem said:
I haven't figured out what "normal" is on that either. It seems like I usually wait close to 24 hours. It's hard to tell sometimes because it seems that the e-mails from H-Sphere don't get sent out so I just have to keep "checking back" into my control panel to see if the ticket has been answered or not.

strange - they are usually pretty good with the tickets. in the past I've usually got a reply within about 30mins to an hour... 24 hours would definately send me crazy

24 hours is definately not normal at JodoHost!

Our average response time is 30 minutes

If any of your ticket remains unanswered for longer than 4 or 5 hours, it is unusual. Update your ticket asking for an update

Some tickets appear not to being answered because of an occasional problem with the ticket system mailing system. I recommend you submit your tickets directly from the control panel to ensure they reach us

There are only a very few category of issues that you may have to wait for upto 24 hours for a response. They include issues related to the control panel

If your ticket has not been answered, you are free to click the "Live Chat" button on our home page and directly talk with a tech or ring any of our 24x7x365 phone numbers

Within the next few days, we plan to replace our current support system with a new centralized live support system. The system aims at totally getting rid of ticketing. All you'd have to do is click on Live Chat, wait for a few minute and have a tech resolve your issue with you live. That would soon be our standard support method.

Yash said:
24 hours is definately not normal at JodoHost!

Our average response time is 30 minutes

If any of your ticket remains unanswered for longer than 4 or 5 hours, it is unusual. Update your ticket asking for an update

Some tickets appear not to being answered because of an occasional problem with the ticket system mailing system. I recommend you submit your tickets directly from the control panel to ensure they reach us

I had submitted them from the cp, and I even submitted twice. But now I got help from Deepak via the Live Chat. He said he couldn?t see my tickets, but I still saw them open in my cp. Strange.
Anyway, got nice support from Deepak, and also good to hear that response time normally is much shorter.

Back