Plesk upgrade and language pack

Seb

Guppy
Hi there,

Three quick questions.

1. Is there a plan to upgrade to Plesk 8.2 soonish or not ?

2. Are we supposed to install the Plesk patches released on their website ourselves ?

3. I've installed a few language packs. When I try to switch the default to one of these language I get the error " Unable to change locale: the specified interface language pack files do not exist in the system.", any idea how to fix this ?

Hi there,

Three quick questions.

1. Is there a plan to upgrade to Plesk 8.2 soonish or not ?

the upgrade doesnt work well, we have tied it 4 times with 4 failures, having to revert to backup.

2. Are we supposed to install the Plesk patches released on their website ourselves ?

you can use the plesk auto update, we handle the windows updates.

3. I've installed a few language packs. When I try to switch the default to one of these language I get the error " Unable to change locale: the specified interface language pack files do not exist in the system.", any idea how to fix this ?

These are for the same version? Also license pack support is a license based feature :(

These are for the same version?

Yes , same version. It worked ok when I first switch to French, then I switched back to English, since I cannot switch again.
Also license pack support is a license based feature :(
Guess you meant language pack support is license based feature ?
I tried to get Plesk support to help anyway but they said that my license is 'collective' and that you are the first point for support.

Back