Problem w/ Cerberus Helpdesk

Any update on the Cerberus upgrade/dedicated. It gets pretty frustrating when ticket replies submitted through the helpdesk are taking sooooo looooong to appear. I sent one an hour ago and still hasn't shown up.

This could be an unrelated problem. Submit a ticket via email and it should come in instantly.

I am checking on this.

tickets submitted via the interface are taking 10min to come in.
tickets submitted via email are coming in instantly

OK, i fixed the interface problem. Now tickets are showing up instantly. Can someone please confirm this for me?

I am seeing no delays now on any ticket

I just emailed in a "new" ticket and it showed up in an old ticket ( #ZVD-46300-188 ) . I created a new ticket within Cerberus and the new ticket has not shown up. I guess the delay issue has not be resolved.

It will show up in an old ticket if the subject is the same. Thats the way cerberus works.

Has it still not shown up, can you PM me with helpdesk login details and info on the ticket you sent

It will show up in an old ticket if the subject is the same. Thats the way cerberus works.

It did not have an old ticket subject, very different.
Old ticket #ZVD-46300-188
Subject: "Auto-responders Formating"
Add to old Ticket
Subject "Some mail not getting delivered"

Must have been a software bug, see no other way to explain it. Try submitting another ticket and see if it appens please

As for the slow interface issue, I realised I didn't update the interfaces for reseller helpdesks... I just did that and if you submitted a ticket via that interface previously, the issue should now be fixed

OK, at best a ticket shouldn't be delayed for more than 10min. The reason I am seeing for any further delays is that sometimes the email takes a bit more time to be processed at the external anti spam mail filtering system we are using

I'm not trying to dog on the service but seems the helpdesk has been having nothing but problems lately (because of email). Relying on email for the system to work just seem dumb to me. If you submit through the interface it should enter it not send an email to create a ticket. The helpdesk is a core piece of how you get support and that not working is very bad. Might want to bring that fact up with the creators of the software. Bad engineering in my opinion.

Yes, understood. But the problem is fixed. THe helpdesk is working normally since I fixed it... Seen no other issues. Please report if you still are facing ticket delays

Back