Problems running Cold Fusion with Zone Alarm Pro

hey, i'm at the administrator login page and i type my password in and it does absolutley nothing. i tried and tried and tried..but still it did nothing. however for some reason i decided to shut down Zone Alarm Pro and i typed in my password and it logged me in.

does anyone else have these problems or heard of them? does anyone no how to fix that problem. otherwise i will just have to shut zone alarm down when logging in!

thanks

Duck Miester said:
hey, i'm at the administrator login page and i type my password in and it does absolutley nothing. i tried and tried and tried..but still it did nothing. however for some reason i decided to shut down Zone Alarm Pro and i typed in my password and it logged me in.

does anyone else have these problems or heard of them? does anyone no how to fix that problem. otherwise i will just have to shut zone alarm down when logging in!

thanks

It depends on what kind of webserver you are running... if you're using a standard one (IIS, Apache, etc) then your firewall could be blocking on port 80. If you are using the built-in webserver for CF that port is 8500.

Back