Processing Credit Cards...

DaveMBush

Guppy
Anyone else having trouble. I've been getting this error since Friday when the upgrades started:

Error: Error processing credit card: For input string: ""
===========================
Trace log:
Error processing credit card: For input string: ""
at psoft.hsphere.Bill.charge(Bill.java:183)
at psoft.hsphere.Bill.charge(Bill.java:134)
at psoft.hsphere.ActiveBill.charge(ActiveBill.java:47)
at psoft.hsphere.Account.charge(Account.java:1660)
at psoft.hsphere.cron.Accounting.chargeAccounts(Accounting.java:171)
at psoft.hsphere.cron.Accounting.processJob(Accounting.java:76)
at psoft.hsphere.background.BackgroundJob.run(BackgroundJob.java:316)

(I have a ticket in but haven't heard back for over three hours - ISX-22148-154)

Dave,

We are a bit swamped with subftp tickets right now(literally 25+ have come in this morning just on this while I have been back awake for only a short time)

We are working on everything.

Just FYI, This is a linux team issue, sub FTP not working is being put on the backburner to any site down issue, and those have all been resolved now.

during this entire upgrade a few sites that had hand edit at some point went down after the migration to 3.0, they have to be traced out and fixed by hand as well. Just tedious work, and all of it that has been sent in is done now, windows team is working on the subftp accounts now not working (these are prior subFTP accounts) and will handle any site down due to user/pass request at top priority.

No offense taken. I'm glad I'm not you. I charish my sleep too much :)

You can only do what you can do. Priorities have to be set. I'm cool with that.

Only "issue" I have is that the ticket system said 1 hour response time.

:) it doesn't auto adjust it is just an auto reply, we typically meet that but after this flood of tickets it is a bit less, out overall average for the last 3 months has been WELL less than 1 hour every single month so we will start of october with a high average and by the end of the month it will be well below 1 hour again.

Back