Propagation?

Your issue is fixed and ticket is replied at the same time. But it still may take some time to work for you.

Yes, the problem is incorrect nameservers.

The correct ones are as follows:
ns1.augustino.net 204.10.107.225
ns2.augustino.net 204.10.107.217

when I follow the instructions,in the Control Panel say me,I should to put these configurations

ns1.augustino.net 200.10.107.225
ns2.augustino.net 200.10.107.217

this I put in the Control Panel of my domain

This was an error of jodohost, not my,still may recommend it, think that the staff of jodohost do good work, but in this case was your error

I never have used, my transference and my space, or had my site up, these are the reasons by which I pay

I think serious right the period of payment initiates in this day that is when I am going to begin to use the service

Regards

I highly recommend sticking with them. If you don't get your ticket answered in 24 hours pick up the phone.

I've been with 2 other hosting outfits and find Jodo is far more competent and quicker to respond. (this after hours of homework to find the best hosting company) It's the competency that's most important to me, when you have a problem they give you the right answer and don't say "You need to upgrade to a more expensive account".
WebGuy gave me a great tip for these type problems
dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=YourDomain

for example
dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=rickaIT.com
gives a report on one of my domains here at Jodo. It has 3 warnings I need to work on.

I will continue with Jodo, but I am not pleased that they give an incorrect IP, which cause that I wasted my time, but if it changes soon date of payment to day 24, today but in 30 days, will consider a signal of much responsibility because today was when start using my account.

ricka0 said:
highly recommend sticking with them. If you don't get your ticket answered in 24 hours pick up the phone.

I've been with 2 other hosting outfits and find Jodo is far more competent and quicker to respond. (this after hours of homework to find the best hosting company) It's the competency that's most important to me, when you have a problem they give you the right answer and don't say "You need to upgrade to a more expensive account".

I think equal

ricka0 said:

for example
dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=rickaIT.com
gives a report on one of my domains here at Jodo. It has 3 warnings I need to work on.

You can also check out www.dnsstuff.com, its awesome!!!

ricka0 said:
I highly recommend sticking with them. If you don't get your ticket answered in 24 hours pick up the phone.

I conquer. Jodo has been awesome. There have been some cases of server failures but which hosting company doesn't face that. They are very open w/ their operations (even for server failures, i remember checking the forums every hour and be able to receive updates, pretty competent if you ask me!!!). They also have awesome tech support team. Stephen in specific is very knowledgeable.

Back