Questions about JodoHost

RAW

Guppy
Hello,
I'm considering signing up for the LiteHost reseller package but I have some questions about JodoHost. I've tried to find the answers on the website but I may have missed some information so please be patient if I'm asking a question that has already been answered elsewhere.

1. How large is the full time JodoHost staff?

2. Do the Windows servers support PHP? I have a website currently running as a mix of ASP.NET with phpbb2 forums.

3. Are ALL servers backed up regularly? This includes the web servers, database servers and mail servers. How often are the backups performed?

4. If a customer registers for a plan, will that customer be forced to change plans at some point in the future if the current plan is discontinued as new plans are made available?

5. Is there a link to the customer agreement that I may read?

Thanks for your help!
-RAW

1) We have 10 people within our technical/support team, 2 more are joining shortly. We also have a 24x7 sales/billing team. Everyone works full-time for us
2) Yes they do
3) Yes, all servers are backed up every 24 to 48 hours
4) This has never happened with us in our 3 year history. We have never forced customers to upgrade
5) www.jodohost.com/tos.asp

1 - We have 13 full-time poeple working on technical/support issues. In addition 6 full-time people in sales/billing, out of this few are quite good in Level 1 issues.

Thanks!

I'm looking to move hosts at the end of this month/beginning of next month. JodoHost is currently looking like my best option. I may add more questions to this thread as a I think of them.

Thanks again!

No, our mail servers are rarely blacklisted. And if they ever are, we get them unlisted pretty quickly

Yash said:
No, our mail servers are rarely blacklisted. And if they ever are, we get them unlisted pretty quickly
Thanks for the answer! :)

Another question:

If I move to Jodohost, is it possible to get help copying over a MySql database that is about 117MB in size? If so, would there be additional charges for this help?

I could probably download an sql script of the database from phpmyadmin and then upload that file to the jodohost server but would need help getting that database setup on the jodohost mysql server.

Thanks for the help a few weeks ago! I just signed up for the LiteHost plan.

Off to set things up...

Back