rDNS disappeared ??

We are ready to go live with our site and do send emails to mailservers that will reject emails if the site does not have rDNS. As a precheck to going live, I ran DNS Report on dnsstuff.com as well as a tracert to my domain. I am told that there is no rDNS for our site. I did submit a ticket [ticket number ADR-11029-459], but wondering if it was incorrectly routed for action. We did have rDNS setup and working shortly after setting up our VPS. Please refer to the ticket for more information.

Who do I contact about our Hsphere account [for setting up externally hosted databases] showing only 2 databases being allowed when we should have 3 [as according to the level of VPS we are using]?

Thanks.

About rDNS, I am checking on this, as I do know it was working and we did not make any change to keep it from working.

About hsphere databases, email [email protected] and note this to them, they will get it corrected. You can CC that to me as well. You have my email from the welcome letter.

Yes, definitely the rDNS was working. I can't say a timeframe for when it stopped working as I did not recheck it after verifying that it was originally working - until getting ready to go live. I appreciate you checking into this matter. Thanks.

rDNS has been re-instated and it is working again. I am very sorry about that matter. And will make sure that it stays this time.

I verified that indeed the rDNS is up and running again. Thanks so much. Our site is up and running great also! Strange things just seem to happen now and then. I will also keep an eye on this for a little while.

Back