Report Attack Site

URGENT help needed please - my website is coming up as attack site - my webmaster has confirmed it is not my actual site but coming from jodoshared.com ... please help ASAP

Seems there is one subdomain that had some malware on it and google listed the entire everything that uses the jodoshared.com address as possibly malware. IT is a bit of a mess, but can you not access it via your normal domain?

We are requesting review of the jodoshared.com domain and also working to get info on exactly the one that caused, as any direct client may have an instant alias in use using jodoshared name.

I could only access my site by clicking the ignore button on the attack site banner. My clients who use the site cannot access.

Any idea how long it will take to rectify with google? And should I get google to review my site as well or wait for you guys to fix?

if you have a google webmaster account setup for your domain with the jodoshared name on it, YES allow google to review I cna't see how it would hurt anything at this point. I am getting an update from the staff now if google as replied.

Just as suspected we did find, and remove a PHP file on a subdomain of the jodoshared, as every client can get one of them, and it marked the entire domain sadly, we will attempt to work with google to prevent such in the future but should with review clear up ASAP now!

possibly, but I wonder if instant aliases suffer same issue, as they are used by all. Seems tome google/saferbrowsing project a little over aggressive :(

Issue has been cleared up for a bit now but underlying fact that a subsite can list an entire domain is still a matter of concern here to us in this case.

I normally disable the instant domain alias. I've had development sites get indexed on Google using them. Where they get the links, I don't know, but URLs have a habit of getting out, maybe through Gmail or whatever. They won't always remove them from the index even after a Remove URL request, especially if a link to them has already appeared somewhere else. (Clients do dumb stuff.) Now if I use them at all I keep the site behind htaccess until they're ready to use their own domain, and I delete the instant alias.

Back