Reseller Control Panel 3rd party tools

nti

Perch
This is a multi-part question concerning:

Adminstrator "Reseller" Control Panel at 3rd Party Tools / Hsphere Templates / Support Selector

AND

Client Control Panel at Support Center

1. Knowledge-base option. What method is avail to open new window at specific http://mydomain.com/page.html

a. I set up the above admin options at Hsphere Templates / Support Selector...does not seem to work.

2. Can we stop the Client Control Panel from opening new window for User Tickets and Make a Ticket? Based on option of utilizing the built-in H-Sphere Customer Support Email System? Simply open in same window?

3. Can we back up our H-Sphere Control Panel Options we have selected and all the customer data, and all else which concern our reller business which is within the H-Sphere Program?

All feedback welcomed, thanks, nt

Wheemer,

In your plans, go down to the bottom and enable "Hsphere Templates Support Selector"

Check the do not change prices box, and submit, then you can set the links for ALL trouble tickets/support system to go to any link you configure

I think that is what you were wanting.

very nice... now I need to figure out how to get it to auto login to cerberus.

I've installed that plugin in the above linked thread, but it's asking for my hsphere database and login info, how do I find that out?

Thanks!!

Back