Reseller Disk Usage and Transfer

Is there a report in our master control panel that shows the total disk usage and transfer traffic across all of our accounts? I know you can see the amount for each individual account, but I want to see how close I am to the limits of my reseller account to see if it's time to upgrade/downgrade my account

Hello,

Please follow the below steps to check traffic usage of end user accounts added under a H-Sphere reseller control panel

1- Login to your H-Sphere reseller account.
2- Go to your Reseller admin account.
3- On the plan page, you will see the option for Reports using the main menu.
4- Click on Reports >>>> Transfer Traffic or Disk Space Usage .
5- On the page that appears, you can select entries and click on the Submit button (you can check for a particular account and check datewise also) or do a blank search so you will be able to see all your user account usages.

Note:- you will need to select the time period(Billing period)in appropriate field to know the correct usages of that particular billing period.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

I use these reports all the time. The question is how do I find out the total used across all of my accounts without having to do the math myself.

As soon as you log into your reseller account on the left side shows the statistics The total space currently used is the last day amount. To see total amount for each account use the process Manish described.

As soon as you log into your reseller account on the left side shows the statistics The total space currently used is the last day amount. To see total amount for each account use the process Manish described.

Thank you, your help is appreciated.

Back