Reseller Hosting

I am looking for the Re seller hosting , but when i browse www.jodohost.com, I come to know that you are still providing H-sphere as the control panel for Re seller hosting.

While other hosting providers have moved to cPanel or Plesk, I wonder jodohost has not started yet on Plesk panel.

Is H-sphere more stable and secure than cpanel and Plesk??

What support could i expect from Jodohost in case of any security breach in my account.

Also, please let me know when you are going to start Reseller hosting on Plesk panel also.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are going through a bit of infrastructure changes since recent DDOS attacks, and also working on an in house control panel product. The in house product isn't yet live. Plesk reselling is a different animal as it is not multiserver like Hsphere, so we have evaluated it, but not gone live with any plesk reseller plans. I don't know that we plan to make that step right now, but we may do something with some discounts on multiple direct plans instead once we launch the Plesk Onyx powered shared hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok thanks for the reply.

Could you please provide me the average up time of JodoHost and also please let me know how do you manage the downtime?

Back