Reseller SUpport

GTHMPSN

Guppy
I wan't to voice a concern about support timing. I submitted a ticket at 6:11 concerning a problem that had already been resolved once, so a I had an existing ticket to reference.

I called in to check the status around 6:45 becuase this is on a production app.

They finally responded to the ticket at 8:42 with "Kindly provide us exact URL where you are getting error so that we can further invetigate the problem."

They already had the url, problem description, and solution from the previous ticket.

Do they read our support tickets or do they use stall tactics waiting for the problem to work itself out.

Finally I have to press the issue at 10:30 when I can get back to a computer.

Guys, it has got to be better than this. I have been through a number of problems where mail, web site or something else was out due to euipment or something. I have never once asked for a refund of money for any of this. In return I need support really helps we it counts.

As a matter of fact right now I'm having to prove to "Live Chat" that the ticket numbers I am giving them are correct.

gthmpsn

email [email protected] with the exact details of the ticket. If there is an urgent situation, please phone us or use Live CHat.

A ticket history may have not been available for your ticket and hence we didn't thave the URL.

I understand, and please forgive me if it I seemed harsh, didn't mean to be that way. I am actually chatting with Stephen now.

I will say Jodo has always resolved any problems. I just don't want to go through multilevels to find someone that will make something happen.

We'll see what we can get going now.

thanks

We handle between 50 to 100 tickets each day. The odd ticket may not be answered to one's satisifaction, it can happen.

For that, we have an email address - [email protected]. We take any complaints to that seriously.

Problem resolved, a machinekey the asp.net app he was using had gotten corrupted, it was not the simplest thing to find, but we got it resolved.

finished chatting with Stephen and everything is working fine now. The previous ticket did help resolve the problem. ONce Stephen was on it it only took 15 to 20 mins to fix.

no doubt, others do a good job, but if it is vital and has to be fixed right away Stephen or Yash are the ones to make it happen

Thanks Stephen, you to Yash

Back