Resellers: 24x7 Support for your customers?

This sounds like a marvelous idea. It surpassed my expectations. I realize that you are still working on this, but I have a question about how you hope to implement this.

How would you determine if one of my customers is in excess of the number of control panel accounts that came with my reseller plan? In other words, if I have 15 control panels that come with my plan, but I have purchased 5 additional control panels - then I have 20. If only 10 of my customers ever submit a ticket, will I need to pay an extra fee for the other accounts? Or, is it a decision I would make on a per-account basis or would I need to decide whether I want it for all or none of my customers?

No, that would really complicate its working.

It will be kept simple. If you are using 5 accounts extra, you'd be charged $5/month extra.

Once I have a more definate time-frame on when development will be completed, I'll let you know when you can expect the new system

Development on this project should be finished around August 5th and we'd deploy it immediately on trial basis. We should be able to offer customer support services to resellers on trial by that date.

However, please note that development cycles can experience unexpected delays so August 5th is no definate date

If certain standards were met and exceeded in the current support of customers who are resellers, then it may be a good value-added service for resellers. This would all depend on the gains versus costs in such a service being viable in the long-term also.

The determination of standards would be that you as a service provider could guarantee that all support enquiries were answered in a time frame defined as acceptable to the degree that you could basically issue a guarantee of providing that support or paying one dollar for being negligent in that particular instance. I am not saying that should happen, rather as an ideology of what is acceptable standards to the host in dealing with it's customers.

Equipment and service offerings were at a level equal or greater than other players withiun the niche area of the market which Jodohost targets for it's services. This is the need to ensure that there are adequate services being offered both on the hardware and software level including adequate service levels not only being maintained but exceeding that threshold as the required minimum.

If the expenditure both on personnel and catital investment has reached that point, then what is being proposed would be a benefit to resellers in a limited capacity based on what needs the reseller had including base cost, etc.

Do think though that these needs are not met yet given a 60 minute proposed turnaround on dealing with reseller customers does need to be equalled or even bettered with that same reliability in dealing with reseller issues in the first instance.

The system is in its test phases but it could be sometime before we launch it (at least a few weeks)

But yes, its definately coming and it will be a part of our marketing campaign as well

Yash said:
The system is in its test phases but it could be sometime before we launch it (at least a few weeks)

But yes, its definately coming and it will be a part of our marketing campaign as well

Hello,

I have some customers (who speak spanish, but know english) who are interested in this. Are you finally going to implement this? If so, do you know approximately when?

Thanks in advance

Just wanted to update this thread and say that this is being offered on a trial basis now. See the general announcements section of the forum for more information.

Back