Reselling/account migration/etc.

Somebody here could make some decent money if they made a template corp front-end to work with JodoHost's reseller program.

I know I'd rather spend my time marketing the services then trying to sort out the rest of it. I have 25 domains sitting on a reseller account somewhere else with no front end for the corp site. They were all referrals from free hosting I gave to one guy awhile ago.

</argh>

Yash, can you make a post somewhere that details your policy on shifting standard accounts to reseller accounts? I'd like to move my other reselling to JodoHost, but I would need to have a different base account.

Thanks,

Brent

As long as your account's service domain is not the same as any domain within your standard account, we could shift it free of charge.

For example, our website is www.jodohost.com but our service domain is jodoshared.com

soundcompanies said:
Somebody here could make some decent money if they made a template corp front-end to work with JodoHost's reseller program.

I'm a couple of months away from signing up for a reseller package myself but have actually pondered this idea (creating a generic reseller site that could be customized).

Wouldn't be something free, but if there's interest in it I'll start fleshing out more than a random idea.

hatton said:
I'm a couple of months away from signing up for a reseller package myself but have actually pondered this idea (creating a generic reseller site that could be customized).

Wouldn't be something free, but if there's interest in it I'll start fleshing out more than a random idea.

I would be interested.

Back