Reselling Dedicated Servers from NewServers.com?

Dave96

Perch
Would this be a possibility, I keep getting a few who need dedicated servers.

It would work like so, we buy the servers at a little discount and resell them to a customer.

Would this be possible jodo? It would grow your ded server business.

How are they branded? :)

I had a talk with someone recently that uses a dedicated server for his website hosting. His server had experienced a harddisk crash and apparently there wasn't any backup plan included in the package.

He was paying several hundred dollars a month, so I mentioned newservers.com to him. Apparently he had heard of it, but he just went "lol" because apparently he's using 4 TB+ a month, more than the biggest plan listed on the site.
Also he had already found a new host that did daily backups and had supposedly unlimited bandwidth.. oh well, I tried :p

This is a new idea, so details are still being worked out.

As far as backup is concerned, we offer..

a) Acronis True Image (http://www.acronis.com/), which makes bare matel restoration possible.
b) You get 15 GB back dosk space free (You can subscribe for more, if required).
c) Backups are offsite.

We can offer better servers with high quality components at competitive prices. Instead of unlimited, reliable and roburst bandwidth should be sought for.

Thanks anyway, for suggesting newservers.com to your friend.

just like to ad my thumbs up to this idea. It would certainly be a huge attraction for resellers to be able to resell dedicated. Also, not sure, but wouldnt that make it possible to resell reseller accounts too?
I mean im sure that would take a large effort to pull off, and it might not be viable, but just an idea.

Thanks, Its good to see that you listen to customers. Thanks Jodohost!!!

cheezyal said:
Also, not sure, but wouldnt that make it possible to resell reseller accounts too?

I believe PSoft is working on this concept. Check out http://psoft.net for more info.

I'm sure when psoft brings this feature, Jodohost will add it to their service (hope so, then it'll give us so much flexibility)

Also, dedicated servers sounds good to me too. We'll see how this all plays out in the near future.

Right now we are selling out as fast as we get the servers in, we will evaluate this however, as I too agree it would be a great service.

Back